The Rutgerson Tape Folder greatly increases efficiency for the time consuming operation of folding and creasing sail tapes.
Here how it works:
- Loosen the two wing nuts. Push the two stainless plates and upwards.
- Fold half a metre of tape precisely in the middle.
- Insert the folded tape into one of the slots. Use the narrow slot for tapes lighter than 280gr/sqm, and the wider slot for tapes heavier than 280gr/sqm. The fold should point towards the stainless plate.
- Push the stainless plate down against the folded tape. Tighten the wing nuts again.
- Pull the tape straight through the tape folder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.